Sunday 22 April 2007

For my sins.

It is fair to say, dear reader that I spend quite a bit of time at the computer. Most of this is work related for sure but I am also not averse to the odd blog posting here and there. This "dedication" has not gone unnoticed by the powers that be who have finally decided that enough is enough. If you can't beat them, etc.

Let me just say that those who have been here from the start will back me up when I say that I have been nothing but full of praise for Iyawo (besides the little episode in the For better for worse posting). She is a wonderful wife and mother and we could not have asked for anyone better with which to share our lives etc, etc (I have lined up the kids behind me and we are all nodding vigourously).

So without further ado I introduce Iyawo's blog http://mandybrownojugbana.blogspot.com/ .

p.s - don't believe a word she says about me especially around my sensitivity, cleanliness, maturity, romantic ideas, or all the other shortcomings she might accidentally mention. She knows that she is very lucky to have me and is just going to say things to scare off the competition. And I really do not watch that much football. And I do pay attention when she talks.

9 comments:

Frances Uku said...

ehn?? this guy you are mad o! so all this time you have been calling Iyawo Iyawo, it is our beloved Naija Mandy of Taxi Driver and Breakthrough fame that you've been going on about since? mehn, i've been had. i need some serious time to process this gist...

Toksboy said...

Frances. I see you have been telling her that time has been good to her. It is not time oh. It is me.

uknaija said...

Ah ah Egbon Toks, na you carry our Mandy go? Na wa o!

Unknown said...

So Iyawo has joined blogville too?!!?! Interesting. LOL!!!

Bitchy said...

Lol!! I can't wait to read this... I feel very left-out. I must be the only person in Blogsville who hasn't ever heard her songs!

Anonymous said...

ewoooo so u carry a whole celebrity and no wan talk, from henceforth u wll be Oko Mandy!!

Dami said...

kai so you have fine iyawo and you're mentioning that other celeb

pls upload her songs unto your blog so we 'young' one can enjoy a bit o

Anonymous said...

Lol! The taxi driver song I've heard was sung by a man. Are her songs anywhere online? I would love to hear them!

Anonymous said...

JUST CURIOUS ...WHERE YOU A TAXI DRIVER ??
:GRIN:

:)