Wednesday 20 December 2006

My little brother

Obviously I cannot reveal my true identity but I am sure many of you are curious (with good reason). So I decided instead to post a picture of my younger brother. Please excuse the pose - a bit cheesy I agree. He also seems to be having problems with that rather small towel.

Anyway, I keep telling him that if only he cut down on the chocolates, doughnuts, fast food and actually got himself down to the gym seven days a week like me then one day he would be in as good a shape as me. He is actually starting to listen but is still a way off from catching up with me.

Anyway, you can see his picture here. http://bodynsoul.shutterchance.com/blog.php?itemRef=42961&dcode=31c6&view=y#latest

I will post details of my bank account later for those that want to make an advance payment on dowry.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

In your dreams, you know that is really me and they photshopped a diff head on my pic

Dami said...

hmm i think we are related then lol

Pilgrimage to Self said...

As promised:

www.nas.org.uk
www.earlysupport.org.uk
www.tinyurl.com/yzhvch (for a downloadable booklet and family pack)

www.tinyurl.com/y3np39 (for a downloadable good practice guide on educational provision for kids with an ASD)

www.treehouse.org.uk

I do hope you find these links useful. As soon as I have anymore info, I shall pass them onto you.

Unknown said...

Ah, ur bro fine no be small. A small gasp escaped my lips when I saw the picture!! Ah Ah!! God is good!!! LOL!!!! I would ask for his number and give him a call just to say hello but my man wouldnt find that funny at all!!

Toksboy said...

overwhelmed- if not to protect anonymity you for see the resemblance straight away. Have a great XMAS and New Year.

calabar girl - i can't imagine which kind gasp you would have had if I was able to post my own pciture. This one you would just leave your bf kampe. Have a great XMAS and New Year.

Anonymous said...

ah it seems you are my brother in law! bros how far???