Monday 14 May 2007

Naija Bloggers meeting in Lagos

Jeremy and I are organising a gathering of Nigerian bloggers in Lagos (venue/date tba). All Naija bloggers (bloggers in Nigeria, Nigerian or otherwise) are invited to the first ever meeting of bloggers in Nigeria.

This event will allow you to meet other bloggers, talk about your blog (if you wish), read some of your pieces (if you wish), or learn what the blogging craze is all about (there will be free tuition provided on setting up your blog).

Special guests - announced shortly. Anonymity will be provided for those who wish to remain so.

Those who wish to particpate vitually (via IM or webcam), please let us know.Soft drinks and nibbles provided.

If you want to come, please email: jeremy@bakareweate.com (if you are an anonymous blogger, we will not reveal your identity)

7 comments:

Omodudu said...

Great, wish I was there to start a pointless debate.

Zaynnah Magazine said...

This is very exciting. And well done to you and Jeremy for organising this (let us know how one can send/give donations towards the event).

I'd love to be there, but it all depends on when it is.

? said...

Please can you get in touch by email via my profile. I would like to make a donation. Thank you

Anonymous said...

oh!wish i cud be there

t said...

coooool.

on virtual meeting: the IM / webcam thing sounds like "technology" to me. I'm not into that. Y'all have fun.

dScR?Be said...

Hey Toks!!! I want 2 be at the thingie - virtually!!

Anonymous said...

hhmm, nice one. i want to be there, pls update