Thursday 19 May 2011

Time for a change


After many years of Chelsea rules. Ok? I have decided it is time for a change. Something different. More vibrant. More creative. More stimulating. As regular readers will know I am not one to postulate, make noise, do shakara (why are you shaking head, its true). To this end I have created a new blog that is more in line with my new character. The new me who likes to postulate, make noise and do shakara. Hence why I have called it - In My Humble Opinion. (Why shaking of head again? It is humble. Just because i decide not to keep it to myself or resist shouting from the rooftops does not make it any less humble.Really.

So for the hundreds of thousands of you that have come to visit me here (see humility? I no wan talk the real number of visitors otherwise I go shame some people) please join me on this new journey at www.toksboy-imho.blogspot.com. The newest and bestest blog in the whole universe. In my humble opinion.

Thanks again for your company and comments. Most of you.

1 comment:

Myne said...

But why did you move? I'm used to this one?