Saturday 21 March 2009

Hot Chocolate


I sit and stare as your steam rises

I watch your foam trickle down

With fumbling fingers I trace its path

and bring your sweet taste to my mouth

I dip my thumb into your cream

I stir the froth and feel your heat

that bubbles like molten lava

from a volcano, underneath.


I bring your cup up to my lips

I run my tongue around your rim

I ease aside your creamy defenses

and dip my tongue into your warm embrace

I sip your nectar with slow precision

I marvel at your heavy richness

a connoisseur sampling a new found taste

finding it so much to my liking

I end with cream around my face.


Much later as you lay, exhausted,

your taste still lingers in my mouth

my tongue still throbbing from its exertions

tingling from your heated responses

I run it slowly around my lips

all the while wondering how long

I must wait to savour

(for you have now made me a junkie)

your sweet nectar and flavour.


Hot Chocolate.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm toks, 'rora o...the imagination does go wild...exhale.

Ms. Catwalq said...

riiiiigggghhhttt.

Hot chocolate ko, milo ni

Marin said...

mmmmm. ditto Ms. Catwalq

mizchif said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,na wa for this "ovaltine" oh!

Toksboy said...

Wait till you see my ode to cocoa puffs!

Afrobabe said...

I die here if na hot chocolate!!!

Unknown said...

Dude u just captured it perfectly...
Men d visions in ma head nw wuld shame any Vivid Pictures film..

Toksboy said...

@ All the ladies and Qube. Thanks for stopping by. I am sure your Bournvita will have a whole new flavour from now on.

Qube - take it easy o.

Anonymous said...

Massive respect to Mandy!

Anonymous said...

yum.. chocolate heaven..
does what it says on the tin

Black Man Comes said...

Pally this is nice. May I borrow? Gally I am always borrowing.

Toksboy said...

@BMC - so you wan borrow my Hot Chocolate go give another woman. Na lie o. It cannot be.Copyright dey in place. Lawsuit to follow.

Shubby Doo said...

na wa o! let lovers of hot chocolate unite!

SHE said...

Yeah...

Some Chocolate...

Anonymous said...

Update please!

Jo said...

interesing truly

Jo said...

interesting Truly